About this tour
30′ Luhrs • All Ages • Up to 6 People
Enjoy the Crystal Clear Water of The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary!
This private custom charter will take you on an adventure snorkeling at the reef. See marine life in their natural habitat. Sea Turtles, Tropical Fish, Starfish, and a living coral reef abound. Your Captain is knowledgeable and will guide you through the experience. You will stop at a tropical sandbar to splash around and see the home for many bird species while encircling the mangroves on your tour.
You will also be welcome to Kayak or use the stand-up paddleboard! This will help you navigate the sand-bar and have some fun. If fishing is on your bucket list, we can cast the rod and enjoy some nearshore fishing.
It’s your day and you design the activities that you are interested in. No two trips are alike and we can’t wait to help you make wonderful memories!
What to Expect
- Boat transportation provided on a 30’ Luhr’s Cabin Cruiser with a forward and an aft deck and interior cabin with restroom. Located in Slip 620.
- Custom trip designed by the guest. Activities included in price.
- We can venture to a remote sand-bar and splash around at the sand-bar, paddleboard or kayak through the mangroves.
- Trip can also include snorkeling at the reef and lite tackle near shore fishing.
- We provide spring water and fresh fruit. We also provide a cooler full of ice. Guests are invited to bring any food or drink of their choice.
- We do not provide alcoholic beverages but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Learn unique facts from your tour guide / Captain about the keys that you are visiting and the wildlife you will see all along the route
- Cruise off the beaten path with your family and friends without the hassle of crowds
- Your Captain is 100% committed to your safety for the entirety of the tour
What to Bring
- Please bring a copy of your confirmation email
- It is often breezy on the water, you may want to bring a light jacket in the winter months.
- No dress code
- The sun can be very strong, you may want to consider wearing a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your purchase. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the service industry to tip 10-20% of the ticket price.
- Don’t forget your camera or phone to take pictures and preserve some great memories!